Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
BBA is the only Graduate Management course. It gets into the club of management professionals armoring you with comprehensive knowledge & management skill-set. BBA is a three year degree course and contains independent streams of management studies as 'Marketing Management', 'Financial Management', 'Information Technology', 'Production' and a number of others. The incumbent has the choices available of specializing after 2 years of the course and his/ her developed proficiency in general management via core subjects of erudition.
The course is conducted at ITM by a team of regular faculty in strong coordination with practicing professional managers and consultants.
- Foundation & core subjects of management & pure science as ‘Quantitative Skills’.
- In-depth & skill development as well as specialization skill development in streams such as HRM / Marketing / Financial Management & Retail Supply Chain Management.
- Specialized streams as ‘International Marketing Management’ & ‘Rural Marketing Management’.
- Fulfills preparatory & eligibility skills for ‘Executive Courses’ as MBA & ‘Executive MBA’.
- General Management.
- International Business.
- MNC companies & their ventures.
- Indian industries & organizations.
- Society, Security & Labor Welfare.
- Banking, Finance & Credit Management.
- Insurance & Actuarial work profiles.
- Human Resource Management.
- Retail Chain & Supply Chain Management.
10+2 in any stream with
Affiliated with HNB
|Click Here to Download Syllabus|