ITM’s Software Development Cell (SDC) at ITM, is initiated with the ambition to unearth and harness the technical skills of students. The SDC looks at development of new projects which provides an opportunity to students to work in an organized team structure and timelines. Within their project teams students have the advantage of working as a software engineer in different verticals and can have an exposure to the complete life cycle of software development. The significance of the development cell is to sharpen the programming skills and software development concepts of students.
Following objective the ITM has created the Software Development Cell, under overall supervision of the chairman Shri Nishant Thapliyal
- To provide effective education and training to students
- To utilize the existing infrastructure and to satisfy the current software automation needs of the institute.
- Identification of technical experts from industry, especially alumni of ITM for including them as a part of the SDC.
- To develop & nurture software professionals at every level who are accountable for achieving business results and exemplifying the institute’s values.
- To view change in the market as an opportunity to grow; to use our profits, technical expertise and our ability to develop and produce innovative products, services and solutions that satisfy emerging customer needs.
List of Software Developed :
- ITM LMS (Library Management System)
- Fee Management System
- Biometric Based Salary Management System
- ITM Lead Management System
- On Line Library System
- Android Based Apps (for School / Colleges)